Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Interview with Author Adriana Trigiani!

Interview- October 2010


1.How long have you been writing?

 I've been writing all of my life, or at least it seems 
that way. I was an avid reader as a girl, and in earnest, set out to write poetry ar-ound 
the age of 13.  It was terrible, but it didn't matter.                     I was writing. 
Viola in Reel Life2.What is your book Viola In Reel Life About? 

 It's the story of Viola Chesterton, a 14 year old 
girl who wants to grow up and be a documentary filmmaker like her parents. When her parents get 
a job in a foreign country, they send her to boardi-ng school for a year in South Bend, Indiana.

3.I see you love to cook, What is your #1 favorite recipe?  

Spaghetti with a fresh tomato 
and basil sauce.  Cook up a pound  of pasta, al dente. Dice up 5 ripe red tomatoes. In a skillet,
dice up garlic in olive oil. Throw in the tomatoes and a pat of butter. Stir  and add salt til 
the tomatoes glisten. drain the pasta and throw the sauce on top.  Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle 
with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Shred leaves of fresh basil on top. Yum!
4.What are you reading now? 

Books about World War I- historical books.
5.Which one of your book's are your favorite?

  I love them all equally, like a good mother! 
6.Are your works based on someone you know or events in your life? 

  They are inspired by real people and events- but of course, I take huge liberties. 
7.Where is your hometown? 

Big Stone Gap, Virginia. 
.8.In your book  Home To Big Stone Gap, What is Ave Maria's new dream? 

Ave Maria's new dream 
is to live in the moment of her life, to app-reciate what she has, and to savor all she has built. 
9.What upcoming projects are you working on? 

A new novel, and two movies!
10.Thank you!What else do you want to say to your reader's or ha-ve me post?   

I want to thank you, for 
this wonderful interview and for writing   to me.  And, I would like to thank my readers, for choosing 
my      books and reading them, and sharing them with those you love.     And, I hope we meet someday so I might 
thank you in person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting we will get back to you as soon as possible.thanks!