Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A interview with Author Sophie Masson!!

sophiesmall.JPG (3946 bytes)




August 2010-interview




1.When's your birthday?
 May 18th. I'm a Taurus, going towards a Gemini!


2.Pick on of your books and Tell me the title and what it's about? 
The Madman of Venice, which has just come out. It's a mystery novel set in 1602 in Venice when a young apprenticee called Ned Fletcher travels there to help solve two very dangerous mysteries..


3.Is writing something you chose to do daily?
 Absolutely!I'm a professional author.



4.What upcoming projects are you working on?
 A novel set in World War One called 'My Father's War', and a thriller set in Russia which doesn't have a title yet!


5.What do you consider writing?Journals,diarys,stories,books,poems,...etc. 
All of those--they all help to tone and polish and sharpen one's writing.



6.What book are you reading now? 
A novel called 'Fallen'. by Lauren Kate.


7.Tell us about a day in the life of you? 
I get up not too early, go for a walk, then settle down to writing. I write hard till lunchtime when I have a break and a chat with my husband, then I get back to work for a few more 
hours till it's time to start thinking about dinner(we share the cooking.) 
After dinner I relax by reading a book or watching a film!


8.If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book? 
No, I'm happy with how it turned out.


9.What books have most influenced your life most? 
Detective and adventure stories, comic books and graphic novels(especially Tintin!), myths, legends and fairy tales.


10.Thank you! What else would you like to say or have me post? 
I love what I do--to me writing is just the best job in the world, and it's a dream come 
true that I can actually make a living from it! I am constantly surprised by the discoveries I make during writing--no book is the same experience. And very grateful to the wonderful readers who by buying my books have made it possible for me to fulfill what I was born to do!



To check more out about author Sophie Masson visit her website-http://users.nsw.chariot.net.au/~smasson/ and her blog-http://thomastrew.blogspot.com/!

2 comments:

  1. Blogfest hopping

    jellybelly82158 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! thanks for stopping by :)come back soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Commenting we will get back to you as soon as possible.thanks!